We’re also still very much in need of certain items, but the biggest need is funding. We need funds to buy certain items for our clients such as groceries, hygiene items, baby items, etc. CAM is also working with some of the larger organizations in town such as Haven for Hope, the SA Food Bank, and the City of San Antonio to formalize a strategic process during COVID-19. Information may change daily/weekly.
In order to expedite your wait time and for your safety please download applications, fill them out and bring them with you along with your ID and social security cards when you come to CAM for services.**
- Prescription Medications up to $80 annually (this may be given out multiple times a year if each time doesn’t total $80)
During Severe or Critical Levels of COVID.
Even though CAM is open and operating, we have a plan in place to mitigate any harm or fear to our staff and volunteers. We’ve taken the necessary precautions to ensure mass safety on our campus.
- We have gloves, masks, hand sanitizers, Clorox wipes and other cleaning supplies to ensure our campus stays as clean as possible
- We are now providing services indoors while instilling the social distancing rule of 6ft or more
- We still have our outdoor hand washing station at our downtown campus for our clients to use. Clients will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering
- We’ve also started hosting Bible Study again in our Chapel in a safe way limiting the amount of people indoors and social distancing