CAM has kept its doors open to serve those less fortunate in the San Antonio community.
- CAM Services and Requirements
- Mobile Distribution Sites around San Antonio
- Food Resources for the Homeless
- General Assistance During COVID-19 in San Antonio
Please note that if you are driving in, have a home etc. we serve our homeless friends with food from 9 am to 10 am and we need you to arrive at 10 am when our gates are open and our sack lunch food distribution is over. In the midst of everything going on, we are prioritizing the following services at our downtown location. *Our Northwest Campus is open Mon-Thurs 9 am – 1 pm.
- Sack lunches for our homeless friends – Mon – Sat [9 am – 11 am]
- Homeless Showers – Mon, Wed, and Sat [930 am –1130 am]
- Homeless Hygiene Kits – Given During Showers and Once a Month w/ Clothing
- Mail Service Monday through Thursday [9, 12, 3] and Friday [9 am]
- ID and Out of State Birth Certificates – Friday [930 am – 1130 am]
Individuals/Families with a Home/Proof of Residence [Downtown]
- Groceries – Mon through Thu [930 am – 3 pm]
- In-State Birth Certificates – Mon through Thu [930 am – 3 pm]
- Financial assistance for medical prescriptions or utilities – Mon through Thu [930 am – 3 pm]