CAM has decided to keep its doors open to serve those less fortunate in the San Antonio community.
Please note that if you are driving in, have a home etc. we serve our homeless friends with food from 9 am to 10 am and we need you to arrive at 10 am when our gates are open and our sack lunch food distribution is over. In the midst of everything going on, we are prioritizing the following services at our downtown location [as of 0ct 5, 2020]. *Our Northwest Campus is open Tues-Thurs. Call for services available.
- Sack lunches for our homeless friends – Mon – Sat [9 am – 11 am]
- Homeless Showers – Mon, Wed, and Sat [930 am –1130 am]
- Homeless Hygiene Kits – Thu [930 am – 1030 am]
- Homeless Clothing Distribution – Thu [930 am – 1030 am]
- Mail Service picked up in admin Monday through Thursday [9, 12, 3] and Friday [9, 11:30/11:45]
- ID Recovery – Friday [930 am – 1130 am]
Individuals/Families with a Home/Proof of Residence [Downtown]
- Groceries – Mon through Thu [10 am – 2 pm]
- In-State Birth Certificates – Mon through Thu [10 am – 2 pm]
- Financial assistance for medical prescriptions or utilities – Mon through Thu [10 am – 2 pm]
- Outdoor Clothing Pantry – Every 3rd Saturday of every month [8:30 am – 10:30 am]