Client services can only be provided at either the Downtown OR Northwest location
- All individuals are welcome at CAM. No appointments necessary, and we have no zip code or demographic restrictions. For financial help, arriving early is better.
- Photo ID (of any kind, including a driver’s license, school ID, expired ID, etc.)
- Social Security Card (for all members in the household. If there is an issue, we can offer a grace period on the first visit.)
- Other documents required (utility bill or lease agreement, SSI Award Letter, Food Stamp Notification Letter)
- Financial Assistance requires the most recent paper work for that need (i.e. disconnect/final notice or prescription)