CAM is celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year. With that in mind, we are celebrating this milestone at our annual dinner gala “Feast to Feed”. Not only will this event earn important dollars to support our ministry; we hope it will give us an opportunity to look back at 40 years of accomplishments, as well as unveil our vision of things to come. This event is often an important friendraiser as much as a fundraiser and it gives us an opportunity to be a voice for those in need. Not only a voice but also a solution! It is also an incredible opportunity to share the power of the Body of Christ working together to make a difference in our community.
When: October 25, 2017
Where: The Witte Museum, Mays Family Center
Social Hour/Silent Auction: 6 p.m. Dinner: 7 p.m.
Tickets: $150 per person or $1500 and up for a table. Purchase here
THANK YOU to our sponsors! Click here to become a sponsor.
• Katherine & Walter Brown, Nancy & Bill Maloy, Melissa & Warren Branch
• Mays Family Foundation
• Diana Morehouse
• Frost Bank
• Jefferson Bank
• Daniel & Hudson, PLLC
• Grace Labatt
• Jim & Kelly Daniell
• San Antonio Area Foundation-Santikos
• Wells Fargo
Table Sponsor $1,500
• Law Office of Kathleen Hurren
• Dr. John & Peggy Stoll
• Digital Defense Incorporated
• Charles & Elizabeth Stockton
• Bolner’s Fiesta Products
• Hornberger Fuller & Garza, Inc.
• George Cowden
• CH Guenther & Son, Inc.
• Laura & Trebes Sassar and Carrie & Alan Catalani
• Holy Trinity Catholic Church
• Grace Lutheran Church
• Claude Koontz
• Gwen Graham
• Held & Cochran
• Methodist Healthcare Ministries
• Hendricks Property Management
• David McAllister & Bruce Hill
• Debbie Brown
• Petty, Peavy, Lyons
• The Tiny Finch
• Trinity Baptist Church
Please contact Sarah Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.