You can assist in our mission in multiple ways!
To donate, click any of the donation buttons for PayPal, DonorPerfect, or Amazong Smile! You can also donate money by mail or online by visiting our fundraising page. You can donate food and clothing by dropping it off at either of our two locations listed below:
110 McCullough, 78215 The donation box is accessible at all times in front of the Warehouse in the Grace Lutheran Church parking lot, but if you need assistance unloading the donations please visit CAM Monday-Thursday 8:30a-4:30p and Friday 8:30a-12:00p
5084 De Zavala, 78249 The donation box is accessible at all times in front of the building, but if you need assistance unloading the donations please visit CAM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00a-2:00p
We also invite you to donate your time by volunteering; call or email Mary Henderson, Volunteer Coordinator, for more information.
Here is the full list of our food needs:
- CANNED VEGETABLES Green Beans, Tomatoes, (14-15 oz. Cans) Corn, Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, etc.
- CANNED MEATS Tuna, Spam, Stew, etc.
- CANNED FRUITS Fruit Cocktail, Peaches, Pears, (14-15 oz. Cans) Pineapple, Apricots, Applesauce (25 oz.), etc.
- CANNED SOUPS Chicken Noodle, Potato, (10¾-15 oz. Cans) Tomato, Cream of Mushroom, Vegetable, Etc.
- PASTA Macaroni & Cheese, Spaghetti, Noodles, etc.
- BREAKFAST FOOD Cereals, Oatmeal (18 oz.)
- MISCELLANEOUS Peanut Butter (18 oz.), Jelly/Jam BEANS & JUICE Pop-top can Pork & Beans (8 oz.) *For Sack Lunches* Pop-top can Orange Juice (6 oz.) Fruit Cup
Here is the full list of our clothing needs:
We humbly ask that all clothing be clean and in good repair when donated to CAM.
Dresses, Skirts Pants, Blouses, T-shirts, Jeans, Sweaters, Robes, Shoes, Nylons, Bras & Underwear, Socks, Winter Coats, Purses, Gloves, Hygiene Items (Travel-size Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Lotion, Deodorant, Razor, Pads & Tampons) o *CAM especially needs larger women’s sizes
Jeans, Workpants, Khaki’s, Tennis Shoes, Work Boots, Shirts, T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Sweaters, Winter Coats, Socks, Underwear, Belts, Hats, Gloves, Bags, Hygiene Items (Travel-size Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Razor, Deodorant) *CAM rarely uses dress pants and dress shoes
Khaki’s & White Button-down Shirts (for School Uniforms), Pants, Shirts, Dresses, Sleepers, Pajamas, Sweatshirts, Sweaters, T-shirts, Shoes, Jeans, Socks, Underwear, Tights, Winter Coats, Gloves, Diapers, Wipes.