CAM has decided to keep its doors open to serve those less fortunate in the San Antonio community. So in the midst of everything going on we are prioritizing the following services: groceries for those in homes, daily sack lunches for our homeless friends, financial assistance for prescriptions.
We’re also still very much in need of certain items. The biggest need is funding. We need funds to buy certain things for our clients like groceries, hygiene items, baby items, etc. CAM is also working with the some of the larger organizations in town such as Haven for Hope, the SA Food Bank, the City of San Antonio to formalize process and information may change daily and weekly.
**We have a new process in place during the Covid-19 crisis. In order to expedite your wait time and for your safety please download application, fill it out and bring it with you along with your ID and social security cards when you come to CAM for services.**
- Identification (MONDAYS only)
- CAM requires the client must have some type of photo ID (expired, Offender’s ID, School ID, Medical Facility ID, or a color copy with visible information)
- Original Social Security card is also required
- FAQ Info Sheet (PDF)
- Prescription Medications up to $40 annually (this may be given out multiple times a year if each time doesn’t total $40)
Ways to Help or Get Help (click links)
- Donate items through Amazon
- Donate financially through Donor Perfect
- Mobile Distribution Sites around San Antonio
For those interested in helping from the safety of your own home, listed below are kits you can put together and drop off at either of our locations (Downtown/Northwest). If you have any other questions, click here to contact Sarah Kory.