Each year in the fall, CAM holds an annual dinner gala to raise funds for this ministry. This year’s theme focuses on the Children of CAM. Of the 50,000 people we serve annually, 14,000 are children. We are thrilled to have Louis and Nancy Scantland as our Honorary Chairs and John & Susan Kerr and Scott & Marlise Kercheville as our committee chairs. We will also be recognizing Mr. Harvey Najim for his work on behalf of San Antonio children and specifically contributions made to support the children of CAM. Our event is an important friendraiser as much as a fundraiser and it gives us an opportunity to be a voice for those in need because we are all children of God!
We need your support by attending, purchasing a table, sponsoring or underwriting the event. For more information click here.
When: October 10, 2019
Where: Pearl Stable
Social Hour/Silent Auction: 6:00p – 7:00p
Dinner: 7:00p – 9:00p
Attire: Coat and Tie
Tickets: Click Here to Purchase
THANK YOU to our 2018 sponsors!
• DOCUmation/Scantland Charitable Foundation
• Amini Family Foundation
• Marshall and Patsy Steves Foundation
• Laurie and Jeff Truax
• Grace Labatt and Robert Swartz
• Golden Steves & Gordon LLP
• LD Ormsby Charitable Foundation Inc.
• Mays Family Foundation
• Valero Energy Foundation
• Wells Fargo Bank
• Genie and Ronald Calgaard
• Eileen and Devin Cochran/Kris and David Held
• Frost Bank
• H-E-B -Flowers
• Jefferson Bank
• JP Morgan Chase
• Labatt Food Service
• Cassandra and Scott Leune
• Nancy and Bill Maloy
• Methodist Healthcare Ministries
• Carol and Tommy McDonald
• Diana Morehouse
• Spoetzl Brewery/Shiner Beers
• 4001 N. New Braunfels
• Carolyn and Larry Biedenharn
• Elaine and Sam Bright/Wendy and Dave Meaden
• Bolner’s Fiesta Products Inc.
• Debbie and Marvin Brown/Marlise and Scott Kercheville
• Capital Advisors/Jessica and Claude Koontz
• Carrie and Alan Catalani/ Laura and Trebes Sasser
• Community Bible Church
• Shirley and George Cowden
• Colette and Ty Edwards
• Gwen and Chris Graham
• H. Guenther and Son, Inc.
• Rachel and Troy Jessee/Cynthia and George Scofield
• Susan and John Kerr
• Hendricks Property Management
• Holy Trinity Catholic Church
• Hornberger, Fuller & Garza Inc.
• Joe and Carolyn Labatt/Raven and Fred Labatt
• Law Offices of Kathleen A. Hurren/ Coker UMC Mission Outreach Ministry
• Luther King Capital Management
• River City Community Church
• Elizabeth and Charles Stockton
• Suzanne and John Thomas/Carol and Dave West
• Tiny Finch
• Tricia and Patrick Tobin
• Trinity Baptist Church
• Zion Lutheran Church
Please contact Sarah Kory at email@example.com if you need assistance.